We are glad to present you more information about the upcoming 12th edition of the International Specialised Exhibition INTERFOOD & DRINK, which is taking place on November 6 - 9, 2013 at Inter Expo Center - Sofia.
Let us first introduce our company in short.
Inter Expo Center is the congress and exhibition venue of Sofia, hosting over 30 specialised exhibitions and more than 200 events annually. It is a 12 years old center with modern architecture, furniture and equipment, providing full comfort, functionality and pleasant atmosphere. The complex’s total area is 42, 000 square meters, comprising 6 exhibition and 7 congress multifunctional halls with various capacities. It is a member of the World Association of Exhibition Industry (UFI) and the Central European Fair Alliance (CEFA).
Bulgarreklama Agency is the exclusive operator of the Inter Expo Center and organizes itself more than 80% of the events in the exhibition calendar. Bulgarreklama has over 50 years of experience in developing, organizing and holding exhibitions and business events. One of the most famous of them is the International Specialised Exhibition INTERFOOD & DRINK.
We would like to inform you that till now 180 sq.m are reserved by Greek companies that will participate at INTERFOOD & DRINK. We expect more companies from Greece to take part at the exhibition. We have an agent in Greece - Welldone Greece. You can contact us or Mr. Vassilis Goulielmos for more information at:
Telephone : +30 210 7794529
Mobile : +306977 440377
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERFOOD & DRINK profile:
· Organic products
· Food additives, flavors, emulsions, colorants, stabilizers, flavors, ingredients, etc.
· Equipment and technologies
· Specialised literature
Highlights in 2012:
· Participation of Bulgarian and foreign producers, representatives, traders, distributors of food, drinks, machines and technologies
· Collective participation of companies from Italy - "Spazio Italia"
· Collective participation of companies from Greece, organised by HEPO
· Collective participation of companies from Hungary
· National participation of companies from Turkey
· Specialised zones: BIO ZONE for certified organic products
· Diet & Fitness Zone for healthy, dietetic and diabetic products
· Elite wines from Bulgaria, Argentina, Italy, South Africa, ect.
· Another year of participation for the Association of SLOW FOOD Convivia in Bulgaria, highlighting our national culinary treasures
· “Laboratory of Italian Taste” - representing some of the best culinary traditions and products of Italy
· Useful business program:
· Hungarian Economic Forum
· South African Business Forum
· Business delegations from Jordan and Turkey
· BIO ZONE Conference 2012
· SLOW FOOD in Bulgaria Conference
· Meetings with organizations from UK meat industry
INTERFOOD & DRINK is held together with the International Specialised Exhibitions Meatmania, The World of Milk, Bulpek and Salon de Vin and for the first time in 2012 with the 12th edition of SIHRE – exhibition for hotels and restaurant equipment and furniture.
The jointly conducted exhibitions were visited by 14 182 Bulgarian and international experts, as well as by end customers. Among the flock of visitors there were specialists and guests from Bulgarian and other countries, such as Romania, Greece, Turkey, Serbia, Macedonia, Albania, Kosovo, Cyprus, Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Germany, Italy, Austria, Spain, France, Great Britain, Belgium, Denmark, Switzerland, Finland, South Africa, South Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, Nigeria, Argentina, Egypt, Jordan.
We will much appreciate if Chamber of Corfu disseminates the information about the International Specialised Exhibition INTERFOOD & DRINK among its members. We will be glad to welcome your organization and your members as exhibitors at INTERFOOD & DRINK and we will offer a special package of services for the companies, interested in participation.
Please, find attached the Application form for participation, exhibition brochure and statistics for the editions of the exhibitions in 2012.